Help identify this film with these 70mm frames!

Tools    

A year ago I purchased a book on cinematography in a second hand bookshop to build on my library of filmmaking books. As I was flicking through the pages, something dropped out. It turned out to be a three-frame clipping of a 70mm projector print for what appears to be a period film. Question is, what film is it?

I've attached a scan of the film frames below. They already have a magenta fade to begin with:

I've been meaning to ask some online film communities about this for some time, hence why I've joined this one recently. I hope there is someone on here that can identify the film so I can frame this clipping!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've done some research on 70mm films. It doesn't appear to be an American film. If it's a European film, the best [probably only] match is Congress of Love. Here's two photos:

The actors and their clothes are very close, but the white emblem on his chest is on the wrong side. I guess you could flip your frames over or the image negatives are reversed. One thing I don't really get is the tinting of the frames.

If it's a Soviet film, there are a lot of those - too many to research without photos or no readily-available plot info.

I've done some research on 70mm films. It doesn't appear to be an American film. If it's a European film, the best [probably only] match is Congress of Love. Here's two photos:

The actors and their clothes are very close, but the white emblem on his chest is on the wrong side. I guess you could flip your frames over or the image negatives are reversed. One thing I don't really get is the tinting of the frames.

If it's a Soviet film, there are a lot of those - too many to research without photos or no readily-available plot info.
Fantastic – that's it without question.

This is definitely the film I was looking for! Thank you so much!

The tinting is likely to do with age: on the other side of the film I scanned, there is writing on one side reading 'Kodak Safety Film' and writing on the other reading ' Eastman Color' (in flipped text) and the numeral 8.

I had a quick look through the film to see where the frames matched (Mark was right that the frames I scanned were flipped), and it looks like it's near the very end of the movie. One thing that baffles me is that this is the closest match I could find to my scan:

Here's my scan but cropped:

Maybe what I have could be an outtake of some sort?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It could look slightly off because of the lens actually put on the theatre projector. Either way, I'd say your frames are from an original print of the actual movie, just faded. The image in your frames is far superior to the movie image you posted.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Mind blown. Some smart cookies on Mofo.