Erin Moran RIP

Tools    

The celebrity death toll continues...Moran passed away on Saturday apparently due to a drug overdose. Moran had a role on the CBS series Daktari, but her career was really based on one role...Joanie Cunningham on ABC's Happy Days and its spinoff Joanie Loves Chachi. I posted a picture from her prime because the pictures I saw of her today were depressing and this is the way I want to remember her. RIP, Shortcake.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
yeah, that's pretty crappy news. she was a doll as lil Joanie Cunningham, and i guess she had a lot of drug and alcohol substance abuse problems. she's at peace now, i guess.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I didnt realise she had such a sad life.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
The authorities said she died of complications of Stage 4 cancer.

R.I.P.
oh, really? on the way to work today, the morning show i listen to said it was heroine.

faaaake news

anyway. ****.

The authorities said she died of complications of Stage 4 cancer.

R.I.P.
I've been waiting for the coroner to release the findings. Speculation on the net yesterday was that it was drugs and I had an argy with one guy who was making scathing comments because he obviously had a bloody good crystal ball or a subscription to gutter press.

Very sad. At 56 she should have been in the prime of her life.

I just came here to amend my original post...the official coroner's report yesterday said that Moran died due to complications from throat cancer...the actress had issues with substance abuse so people just assumed that's how she died, but it has been officially announced that she died from throat cancer.

I just came here to amend my original post...the official coroner's report yesterday said that Moran died due to complications from throat cancer...the actress had issues with substance abuse so people just assumed that's how she died, but it has been officially announced that she died from throat cancer.
I hope you didnt think I was referring to you, Gid. As usual there were some pretty horrendous comments on fb about her when the news first broke.

Gideon, did you mean you came to add a follow up to your first post? I just looked at your first post and it hasn't been edited or changed, but still reads the same.

The truth is in here
I couldn't believe when I read this. I love Happy Days, and she was excellent as Joanie Cunningham. A classic TV character.

It's horrible how sh'itty lives child actors often have after a show has ended. But even so... Even so this came as an absolute shock.

R.I.P., I will miss you.

I couldn't believe when I read this. I love Happy Days, and she was excellent as Joanie Cunningham. A classic TV character.

It's horrible how sh'itty lives child actors often have after a show has ended. But even so... Even so this came as an absolute shock.

R.I.P., I will miss you.
Yeah I find it quite tragic when the child stars end up so down and out. Such a cute girl, and the character was so sweet.

Gideon, did you mean you came to add a follow up to your first post? I just looked at your first post and it hasn't been edited or changed, but still reads the same.
Yes, Citizen, that's exactly what I meant...thank God, you're here to keep an eye on me, I need discipline, LOL!

I hope you didnt think I was referring to you, Gid. As usual there were some pretty horrendous comments on fb about her when the news first broke.
Not a problem, I just feel bad about posting an incorrect COD.

Not a problem, I just feel bad about posting an incorrect COD.
Your post was sympathetic and speculative. The guys on FB were accusatory and downright mean spirited. I really feel for loved ones of deceased seeing stuff like that.