What's a good movie/tv show about secret societies?

Tools    

The only secret society type of film I can remember watching is The Skulls. Can anyone recommend me another? Even a tv show if there is one.

Make a better place
If The Village 2004 qualifies as a secret society movie it's something that you have to watch

I also find The Wicker Man 2006 very interesting, but you got to do your research before watching it because everybody else hates this movie

Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
Kill List (2011)
The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
The Manchurian Candidate (2004)
The Wicker Man (1973)

Eyes Wide Shut (1999)
Kill List (2011)
The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
The Manchurian Candidate (2004)
The Wicker Man (1973)
Kill List(2011) was tops.

I was going to suggest Millennium, Chris Carter's unappreciated companion piece to The X-Files.

And Black Legion (1937), an early Bogart movie.

I also find The Wicker Man 2006 very interesting, but you got to do your research before watching it because everybody else hates this movie
Easy solution there – go for the original .

Neverwhere just came to mind. I never saw it but it feels like it's what you're after. Dark Season and Century Falls by Russell T Davies would also be worth a look; both made for children's TV but skirting more adult themes, with the latter being scary as hell.

The Island (1980) is another good one with a belting finale.

Blade as well.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Path is a tv show about a cult. Looks loosely like a scientology cult. Not sure if that's the kind of thing you're after but I think the show is a bit hit and miss. I havent even finished season 2.

This might just do nobody any good.
I feel like answering this would spoil a lot of movies.

A system of cells interlinked
Angels and Demons and The DaVinci Code.

When I saw The Brotherhood of the Bell (1970) as a teenager, I didn't think it was great, but it was okay.