Movie where boy sees evil shadows

Tools    

In which movie boy see shadows where evil is about to happen and try to stop them from happening. At one time he see his gf being shot by a bullet and in last his girlfriend dies because a criminal shoots a bullet at her but he can see her and assumes that she is still alive and he spent 1 week with her and after that his friends tells him that she is already dead

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
In which movie boy see shadows where evil is about to happen and try to stop them from happening. At one time he see his gf being shot by a bullet and in last his girlfriend dies because a criminal shoots a bullet at her but he can see her and assumes that she is still alive and he spent 1 week with her and after that his friends tells him that she is already dead
I ran out of breath reading this.

Suspect's Reviews

“I was cured, all right!”
I don't know but now I want to know too O.o

Moved to Movie Questions. In the future, please take a moment to place new threads in the correct forum.

I took the liberty of changing the title, too, since the original one didn't describe anything about the film.

Its Odd Thomas, starring the late Anton Yelchin and based on the book by Dean Koontz.

This sounds like something I would like to watch

Its Odd Thomas, starring the late Anton Yelchin and based on the book by Dean Koontz.

Good god I have read the books (a while ago admittedly) and I did not recognise this shows how much lasting effect those stories had on me lol.