Hello, New Member

Tools    

My name is Muhammed, I am here for the love of films and cinéma, also to keep expanding, exploring and discussing films just like the rest of you. I've found this site by searching in google for "Cinema Forums" and it appears first thing, I haven't seen much films, only around 690-700 so far .. tough I've only started watching films regularly at the end of 2015 and kept track of anything I watch since then on my Letterboxd account .. I hope to watch more and discover more films&directors in the next years. I like to watch all genres and kinds of films .. I don't mind any kind of films as long as it is good.
Here are some of my favorite movies in no order:
  • Pulp Fiction
  • In The Mood For Love
  • Le Samourai
  • Breathless

My favorite shows:
  • Breaking Bad
  • Lost
  • Friends
  • True Detective (S1)
  • Fargo

Hey Muhammed. Welcome to Movie Forums.

Looks like you've already found some of the basic functions here, but if you have any questions or need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask me, or...well, almost anyone, really. People here are eager to help, and we do have a lot of little knobs, dials, and functions that can seem a little daunting at first. The basic mechanisms of posting and replying should be easy, though.

Hey Muhammed. Welcome to Movie Forums.

Looks like you've already found some of the basic functions here, but if you have any questions or need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask me, or...well, almost anyone, really. People here are eager to help, and we do have a lot of little knobs, dials, and functions that can seem a little daunting at first. The basic mechanisms of posting and replying should be easy, though.
Thanks, sure I will.
everything is organized and simple.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Salaam and welcome.

Welcome

• Pulp Fiction
  • In The Mood For Love
  • Le Samourai
  • Breathless

My favorite shows:
  • Breaking Bad
  • Lost
  • Friends
  • True Detective (S1)
  • Fargo
You have good taste

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Legend in my own mind
My name is Muhammed, I am here for the love of films and cinéma, also to keep expanding, exploring and discussing films just like the rest of you. I've found this site by searching in google for "Cinema Forums" and it appears first thing, I haven't seen much films, only around 690-700 so far .. tough I've only started watching films regularly at the end of 2015 and kept track of anything I watch since then on my Letterboxd account .. I hope to watch more and discover more films&directors in the next years. I like to watch all genres and kinds of films .. I don't mind any kind of films as long as it is good.
Here are some of my favorite movies in no order:
  • Pulp Fiction
  • In The Mood For Love
  • Le Samourai
  • Breathless

My favorite shows:
  • Breaking Bad
  • Lost
  • Friends
  • True Detective (S1)
  • Fargo
Welcome. Your TV show game is strong