lauren hutton , jamie lee curtis, karen allen sexiest actresses of 80s

Tools    

i ve seen so many movies in from the 80s, im particularly fond of the actresses i mentioned in the title, whether its jamie lee curtis killer body along with boyish haircut, or the other two sexy actresses lauren and karen, two hot bodies to say the least im particularly fond of lauren hutton in her role as girl paying to get ****ed in american gigolo, she looks georgous in this film , there one other film where she is a villain i dont remember the name but she was hot as hell in that one, and about karen allen well i saw her in many 80s movies such as starman, scrooged and others, she has a really hot body and i like her lightlifted down to earth acting.
give me your own opinion about who do u think is the sexiest 80s actress and why.

This might just do nobody any good.
I remember having a small crush on Allen as a kid after seeing Raiders. That's about it.

Dont know who Hutton is but Curtis was never attractive to me.

For me the sexiest of the 80s were Helen Mirren, Nastassja Kinski and Isabelle Adjani.

Michelle Pfeiffer came into my mind immediately. Different kinds of sexy all at once. I love her in Married to the Mob especially, but then you've got a great selection of other films like Dangerous Liaisons, The Fabulous Baker Boys and The Witches of Eastwick.

nastassja kinski is a good contender aswell