Snowpiercer Series coming to TNT

Tools    

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...t-order-949626

"More than a year after it was first announced the TV adaptation of Snowpiercer has found a home.
Turner-owned TNT has handed out a pilot for the futuristic thriller based on the award-winning feature film of the same name.

Based on the 2013 Korean film, the TV series hails from Josh Friedman (Sarah Connor Chronicles, War of the Worlds), who will pen the script for Tomorrow Studios, which in November 2015 optioned the rights to the film. Turner's Studio T has boarded the drama as a co-producer.

The potential series will be based on the 2013 film that was written and directed by Bong Joon Ho in his first English-language production."

I thought the film was terrible. But here's hoping the series will be better.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/snow...nt-1202659495/

"The series is based on the Bong Joon Ho’s 2013 film of the same name and stars Jennifer Connelly, Daveed Diggs, Mickey Sumner, Susan Park, Benjamin Haigh, Sasha Frolova, Katie McGuinness, Alison Wright, Annalise Basso, Sam Otto, Roberto Urbina, Sheila Vand, and Lena Hall.

“Snowpiercer” is a co-production of Tomorrow Studios and Turner’s Studio T, along with CJ Entertainment. The pilot was directed by Scott Derrickson and was written by Josh Friedman. The series is executive produced by Tomorrow Studios’ Marty Adelstein and Becky Clements, and the original film’s Bong Joon Ho, Park Chan-wook, Lee Tae-hun and Dooho Choi."

I think the show is a little slow but hopefully tonight’s episode has some more action. That one scene with the cows freezing was awesome. Poor cows. No more steaks

The book is still the best version. But isn’t it always?

After getting a new TV, I had to find some 4k series to watch on Netflix and ended up watching this. Seven episodes in it's surprisingly entertaining considering the concept makes no sense, and it's totally undisguised communist propaganda. CGI is rather bad though. I hope it manages to keep its silly charm.

You ready? You look ready.
That first episode of season 2 was pretty damn good. Love me some Sean Bean.

Looks to be a great season this year, and I love that animated opening they did. Plus, we are getting to see more of the exterior world this year. Great television! Makes me happy to still have cable.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza