R.I.P Barry White

Tools    

I'm an Irish Leprechaun

Legendary soul singer Barry White has died in Los Angeles at the age of 58, after a long illness.
He died at Cedars Sinai Hospital in West Hollywood on Friday morning, his manager Ned Shankman said.

His hits include You're My First, My Last, My Everything and Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe.

He had been undergoing dialysis treatment and had been awaiting a kidney transplant since last September.

He suffered a stroke in May.

White's trademark deep vocals and throbbing musical beats earned him three decades of fame.

The peak of his popularity was in the 1970s, but during the 1990s, the rediscovery of 1970s music worked to his advantage, and he found himself in demand again.

He also won a whole new audience when his music was used in the hit television comedy series Ally McBeal, in which White once appeared.

I know that this isn't movie related but this is the first forum everyone visits, so I would like to offer my condolences to the great Barry White, A man full of soul and passion in his singing and performance - a quality lacking in modern times. It's sad when another one of the old school leaves us, love and respect to him and all his family.

I must become Caligari..!
Other thread
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Sorry, I didn't know that there was already a thread about this