CricketCity Of Lost Children (1995)
TheUsualSuspect ► Vagabond (1986)
Redwell ► Postman Blues (1997)
TONGODragon Tiger Gate (2006)
Omnizoa ► Gen-X Cops (1999)
CosmicRunawaySociety (1989)
re93animatorThe Fear of 13 (2015)
ClazorKids (1995)
Topsy ► Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (1962)
Mistique ► Seven Samurai (1954)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► Asylum Blackout (2011)
MonnoM ► Mutant Action (1993)
re93animatorHarakiri (1962)
Camo ► The World According To Garp (1982)
TONGOHowl (2015)
Above The Clouds ► Dark Waters (1993) ?
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
Movie Max ► An American Werewolf in London (1981)
Cricket ► Used Cars (1980)
re93animator ► Furry Vengeance (2010)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► The Lion In Winter (1968)
TONGO ► A Woman Under The Influence (1974)
Frightened Inmate No. 2 ► ?????
Citizen Rules ► ?????

If I would like someone to recommend a movie I would choose someone I KNOW that will give me one hell of a movie, not someone that wants to, just for the fact I want THAT person because I know his taste in movies.
You're not obligated to pick from the queue, most everyone here is clearly disregarding it. Just whoever you want so long as they haven't already been picked.

The Lion In Winter -

O'Toole and Hepburn were outstanding. So was a young Anthony Hopkins (even with that ridiculous fake beard). The film is obviously fictional, the only things historically accurate are the names and the period (the characters of Richard and John make that plainly obvious.). The dialogue during the exchanges between Hepburn and O'Toole was great, making the transfer from stage to screen seem practically seamless. Hepburn stole the show. Despite her advanced years she still looked stunning. One of the most attractive women to ever grace the silver screen.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
The Lion In Winter -

O'Toole and Hepburn were outstanding. So was a young Anthony Hopkins (even with that ridiculous fake beard). The film is obviously fictional, the only things historically accurate are the names and the period (the characters of Richard and John make that plainly obvious.). The dialogue during the exchanges between Hepburn and O'Toole was great, making the transfer from stage to screen seem practically seamless. Hepburn stole the show. Despite her advanced years she still looked stunning. One of the most attractive women to ever grace the silver screen.
Sounds interesting. Will try to find and watch.

The Lion In Winter -

He played Henry II in Beckett, younger version with the same energy, but he truly was in the zone with The Lion In Winter. Easily my favorite performance of his of all time.

i'll pick citizen rules because i like his top 10.
I'll take you up on that and try to pick a good film for you, thanks for choosing me...So tell me a bit about what type of films you gravitate towards...and which ones ain't you're cup of tea, even the negative stuff might help more. You don't have to go into detail or anything like that. That will give me something to go on.

I'll take you up on that and try to pick a good film for you, thanks for choosing me...So tell me a bit about what type of films you gravitate towards...and which ones ain't you're cup of tea, even the negative stuff might help more. You don't have to go into detail or anything like that. That will give me something to go on.
i like pretty much any type of movie. i love artsier stuff, i love old hollywood (including westerns and musicals), i love new hollywood, well-done action, gangster, comedy, etc. you can look at my top 10 or my criticker/letterboxd in my signature if you want a better idea, but i'll be happy with anything you choose.
criticker

i like pretty much any type of movie. i love artsier stuff, i love old hollywood (including westerns and musicals), i love new hollywood, well-done action, gangster, comedy, etc. you can look at my top 10 or my criticker/letterboxd in my signature if you want a better idea, but i'll be happy with anything you choose.
Inmate, so I've been checking up on you I looked at your Letterboxd account and your top 10 favorites, and I remember your nominations from some of the Hofs too. You're very well diversed in the films that you watch, I'm impressed!

I seen you have Jim Jarmusch listed as a top 20 director, I like him too. My recommendation for you is Mystery Train (1989)

Watching A Woman Under The Influence now. Peter Falk & Gena Rowlands.....ah! I wish this was the standard of actors today like back in the 70s.

I seen you have Jim Jarmusch listed as a top 20 director, I like him too. My recommendation for you is Mystery Train (1989)

i actually watched this one a few years ago, but i've been meaning to rewatch it because i feel like i underrated it before. you can change the recommendation if you want to make it something i haven't seen, but i'm more than happy to watch this one again.

Pick Tat. He needs to jump in the water and learn to swim
That sounds like an idea OK Tat you can pick a movie for me, but no horror/slasher and no super hero comic book stuff. Make it a good one

Then somebody needs to pick Clazor, he's patiently waiting to join.

How about another Jarmusch film, Night on Earth (1991), have you seen that one? Someone here recommended it to me. I thought it was pretty cool.
haven't seen that one yet but it looks great. i'll probably end up watching both films.

Swan ► Close Up (1990)
Daniel M ► Closet Land (1991)
MonnoM ► Doomed Megalopolis (1991)
OmnizoaYoung Adult (2011)
TuggFour Lions (2010)
CamoThe Nanny (1965)
Citizen RulesSamurai Rebellion (1967)
CricketCity Of Lost Children (1995)
TheUsualSuspect ► Vagabond (1986)
Redwell ► Postman Blues (1997)
TONGODragon Tiger Gate (2006)
Omnizoa ► Gen-X Cops (1999)
CosmicRunawaySociety (1989)
re93animatorThe Fear of 13 (2015)
ClazorKids (1995)
Topsy ► Whatever Happened To Baby Jane (1962)
Mistique ► Seven Samurai (1954)
Nope ► Martyrs (2008)
The Sci-Fi Slob ► Asylum Blackout (2011)
MonnoM ► Mutant Action (1993)
re93animatorHarakiri (1962)
Camo ► The World According To Garp (1982)
TONGOHowl (2015)
Above The Clouds ► Dark Waters (1993) ?
MonnoM ► Heaven (2002)
Movie Max ► An American Werewolf in London (1981)
Cricket ► Used Cars (1980)
re93animator ► Furry Vengeance (2010)
The Sci-Fi SlobThe Lion In Winter (1968)
TONGO ► A Woman Under The Influence (1974)
Frightened Inmate No. 2 ► Night on Earth (1991)
Citizen Rules ► ?????
tatmww2 ► ?????

15 minutes into this.....NOT the film I really would choose to see. No offense to Inmate or the film but I just broke up with my ex-fiance due to her untreated schizophrenia and alcoholism. How Falk is desperately wanting her to be on an even keel.....Ill finish it, but only cause its my duty. Let me clarify, the movies brilliant. In fact its so brilliantly acted, directed, and convincing that its killing me

Hey, they cant all be winners

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
I did it! I watched Furry Vengeance.

... review.
reads the post...*Scratches head in confusion*

Follows the link...*Reads the review*

Hearty laughter ensues.