Best Movies for 5.1 DTS or DD?

Tools    

I think this goes in this part of the forum...Not too sure though, Sorry if its in the wrong part.

I'm looking for movies that really make the most out of a surround sound system. I don't really have a good system right now but I really enjoy it.

My current speaker set can only do normal DTS Surround and Dolby Digital 5.1.

I'm using my PS3 to output audio to my speaker system via optical to-slink.

I know the Star Wars movies have all got solid audio on them. Lucas was the pioneer of it all so no surprise really.

Anything modern tbh though, say, made after 2000, will have decent audio tracks on the discs as they were made with audio in mind.

Kinda like movies that weren't made in 3D but had 3D added to them, if they were filmed with old audio, then no matter how much tinkering they do with the DVD, it won't make them super-great.

Oh Okay, Thanks for your response.

Do you have some suggestions that would be good? Besides the Star Wars movies, I have seen them though my system and I do agree it does sound phenomenal, Granted my system is THX Certified so that might of made a difference while playing a THX certified movie like Star Wars.

Oh Okay, Thanks for your response.

Do you have some suggestions that would be good? Besides the Star Wars movies, I have seen them though my system and I do agree it does sound phenomenal, Granted my system is THX Certified so that might of made a difference while playing a THX certified movie like Star Wars.
Honestly? I'm very late here, but Jurassic Park is FANTASTIC on a good surround sound. The rain, the score, the...um...oh, yeah, the dinosaurs. ALL effective.

Plus you get 5.1 Goldblum. Who doesn't want that?

This is the greatest sounding film I've ever seen / heard. It is extraordinary. Anyone with a 5.1 surround system or even a 2.1 should get this on BluRay and just sit back and let your senses be tickled, kneaded, pulverised then put back gently where they were found:

Off the top of my head, the highway chase in The Island is a good mention. Generally, Michael Bay films have some great audio tracks, despite what you think of the films...

The Dark Knight is great too, obviously the big middle action set piece is the one to really watch.

Furious 7 is also worth mentioning. Really good audio mixing in that one; can't believe a Fast film has yet to be Oscar nominated in the technical department.

Oh yeah, Super 8 !!! That one, especially the train crash THAT is the one to go for. It'll blow your socks off, trust me...