Gremlins 3

Tools    

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Joe Dante has apparently been contacted about doing a new "Gremlins" movie. It's come up a few times and the main reason he's not jumping on is becuase the studio want it to be CGI - Dante would rather ol fashion; animatronic etc - as I'm sure we all would. I'm sure they'll do it anyway. Cute little Gizmo dolls in stores again". Hmm, worrisome news all around.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I would love to see a new Gremlins movie!!! CGI wouldn't really bug me all that much. I always thought they should do a Gremlins Prequel about Murray Futterman (The guy who gets run over buy a snowplow in Gremlins 1) set during world war two (I figure they could have maybe Sam Rockwell or David Duchovny play him) and the whole thing would be set on an air base somewhere in asia. Somebody could buy Gizmo from the same old chinese man from #1, (noticably younger) and make him their unit's mascot. From there the mayhem ensues. That's just my idea. They could make fun of Pearl Harbor (the sh*tty Michael Bay movie, not the real incident...) and many laughs will be had by all. Just DO NOT let Barry Sonnenfeld anywhere near this. You KNOW that's who'll they'll get, and I hate the fast fast fast pacing of his movies.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Originally Posted by jrs
I have an idea....have PIXAR do Gremlins 3 . .
That sounds like a great idea but it might be a bit childish if they did, maybe Dreamworks should make it

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
They do both CGI and cartoon, but they also make great animatronics