Alcoholic father rapes daughter "You're a whore just like your mother"

Tools    

I watch half of this film as a kid, then had to go to bed. It was aired on national TV in New Zealand in the 90's. So can't be a B movie.

I swear the father was played by Jack Nicholson. But I checked wikipedia and it's not there.

Daughter goes to high school. Blonde, chubby cheeks in an attractive way. Convinces her boyfriend to help her murder father.

They ride to the house on a motorcycle. Finds the father semi-passed-out in a chair. Not 100% on the murder weapon. Beats him to death with ice hockey stick?

The mother (who has mental problems) thinks she might have committed the murder, takes the rap. Gets taken away by police.

Sub-plot: Goth/loner kid is an admirer of blond girl. Early on there's a scene where he masturbates in bed pretending he's fcking her.

The day after the rape they are in the classroom. He gives blonde girl a necklace make of garlic to fend of vampires. She runs out of the room crying.

I doubt that's it. csin saw it in the 90's and the girl isn't a blonde.

I swear I've seen it. Why can't I get Melissa Joan Hart out of my head now?

yeah the 90s part doesnt fit-she isnt blonde on the poster but in the trailer she is,go figure.
havent seen the movie myself,just the trailer to check,the story itself fits with whats described apart from the ice hockey stick.

I know the quiet one has a similar storyline aswell but thats also from 00s.