please help ! T.T

Tools    

hey everyone i'd really appreciate some help. there is this movie i once saw on tv years ago and i cannot find it anywhere...
it was about a guy ,a chemist i think ( he was working in some kind of lab ) and his girlfriend died..and he somehow revived her, she was a painter...i clearly remember scenes with her painting a huge stuff on a frame on the floor. but he had to give her smth(blood or some substance to keep her alive ) ?? and she was changed. i don't think she knew she died till a certain point late in the movie - the ending scene was in a trailer(van ? u know the thing that is on wheels and u can sleep in it and stuff ..good for long journeys ) and there i think she was kidnaped or something by the teacher of this guy ? ... the ending scene is really clear - he shot her and than shot himself and they made this heart bloodstain on the curtains and than some friend of them exposed it in a museum or something as a piece of art . the end was with her talking about the painting ..i don't remember exactly why she died but i'm sure he brought her back..and she was a bit weird and cold...couldn't eat food anymore ..at a certain point she was vomiting and being sick and he brought more serum/ blood to keep her alive and well...

can anyone please help me find this movie ? if i remember well it was in english but i m not sure...i was kinda young ..but the images are stuck in my head and i loved that movie, i recommend it to everyone

thank you

Sounds like, My Dead Girlfriend.