Why I liked Fast and Furious 1-5.5

Tools    

(I'm new here so sorry if I do something incorrect)
Fast and furious has the same problem Die Hard had, with power creep, both movies slowly becoming a superhero flick. They start with average joes and end with guys jumping out of helicopters and ripping miniguns off drones and using them. This is why I loved the first four F&F movies and half the 5th one, and most the Die Hards up until the last one. I even enjoyed the widely hated third one, and I felt the whole "American misfit" just worked so well and was very relatable. Now fast forward to the second half of 5, it starts getting ridiculous. Driving a safe around while destroying the city? The hell? All the other movies last "boss battle" was at least semi-realistic. The whole airplane fight at the end of 6 was already too much, and 7 was just beyond ridiculous. Blowing up the whole city? Surviving death and coming back? The miniguns fight? Cmon man. And everything in the middle of this **** sandwich, well was more ****. The conflicts the characters had was real in the first couple, but in the last few they were basically spec ops soldiers who were all only vulnerable to kryptonite. No idea how the lat ones were the most critically acclaimed. I greatly enjoyed the first few but not really the latest.

Well that's my rant. What's you're guys's opinions?

I thought Fast Five was far the best one. All the ones before that were so so boring and stupid imo. I havent watched a lot of die hards only the last one and the one with city hacking thing.