Matrix Reloaded DVD

Tools    

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Are you sure that you have the correct release date because I have been given the date as the 4th October

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Good old Empire, this is where I read the release date (even if I was 1 day off), but I've also seen it on various sites where you can pre-order it

There Only Six Months Apart I'll Just Wait For Them Both To Be Released In A 2-pack That Will Have Better Special Features Than The Single Dvd's.

I wished the buck stopped here
Dont get hysterical people..........surely you will all wait for the 3 disc trilogy "special, super, smashing" edition to come out rather than buy them all seperately???

I am going to wait for the trilogy to be released on DVD

I wished the buck stopped here
Originally Posted by donevanswhassup
I am going to wait for the trilogy to be released on DVD
Thank God you are not all mad..............

I love how movies are getting released to dvd quicker nowadays!

Do you know my poetry?
First I heard October 3rd then I heard October 28th, I am totally gonna buy this DVD.If you want to see pictures of thepossible covers of the dvd go to dvdanswers.com

It's official....Warner Home Video will release The Matrix Reloaded on DVD this October 14, three weeks before the third and final chapter in the trilogy, The Matrix Revolutions, is released in theaters.

The initial two-disc DVD will be loaded with extra features TBA. The timing of the DVD release is designed to allow fans to see the movie again just before the third installment arrives in theaters.

Here it is ...all you need to know on the DVD of Matrix Reloaded .

This two-disc set includes :

- 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen transfer
- English 5.1 and 2.0 and French 5.1 Dolby Digital surround tracks
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- Four new featurettes:
"Preload" (go behind the scenes with the cast and crew)
"Freeway Chase" (anatomy of the mind-blowing scene)
"The Matrix Unfolds" (a look at the Matrix phenomenom)
"Enter the Matrix" (making of the groundbreaking video game)

- A look at "What is the Animatrix?",
- The "Get Me an Exit" still gallery with Matrix-inspired design advertising
- MTV Movie Awards "Reloaded" skit.

There will also be weblinks to the official Matrix online portal, but no other ROM features yet announced. Retail is $29.95
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	reloadeddvd.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	1382