Camos 40 Favourite Animated Films

→ in
Tools    

After watching The Good Dinosaur the other night i thought i'd post another quick list. I decided on 40 because these are all films i really like to love, if i made it any longer i'd have to include films i only think are alright. Also before Guap loses his mind this is mostly western animation and a decent chunk of it is from Disney, Pixar, etc. This is not because i don't think more Anime aren't deserving it is simply because i haven't seen enough for them to have a significant presence on the list.

Will post the first five soon.

40.Animal Farm - John Halas and Joy Batchelor (1954)

39.Alice In Wonderland - Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson and Hamilton Luske (1951)

38.The Fox and the Hound - Richard Rich, Ted Berman and Art Stevens (1981)

37.The Illusionist - Sylvain Chomet (2010)

36.Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal - Kazuhiro Furuhasi (1999)

Plus rep for Alice and The Illusionist. Not crazy about Animal Farm or Fox and the Hound, but they're decent. Haven't seen the other.

Plus rep for Alice and The Illusionist. Not crazy about Animal Farm or Fox and the Hound, but they're decent. Haven't seen the other.
A few of these are favourites from my childhood that i've watched in the last few years with my nephews/niece. The Fox and the Hound fits into that i loved it as a kid, even at that age i didn't cry at films much but that film got me most of the time. It doesn't have particularly great animation but it has a lot of heart and i love the voice acting.

Love Fox And The Hound, probably my favorite classic-classic Disney. Is that what we are calling it now?

Been waaaay too long since seeing Alice to comment. I will have to treat it as a first time watch when I make my way back to it.

Love Fox And The Hound, probably my favorite classic-classic Disney. Is that what we are calling it now?

Been waaaay too long since seeing Alice to comment. I will have to treat it as a first time watch when I make my way back to it.
Weirdly i liked Alice a lot more as an adult. It was never a Disney favourite as a kid, but now it is just a really short, fun film. Some stunning animation too, probably resembles Classic Looney Tunes the most out of Disney films which is my favourite ever Animation.

Weirdly i liked Alice a lot more as an adult. It was never a Disney favourite as a kid, but now it is just a really short, fun film. Some stunning animation too, probably resembles Classic Looney Tunes the most out of Disney films which is my favourite ever Animation.
I liked Alice as a kid, but I too appreciate iy more as an adult.

The most fun part of the Animated Musical HOF was everyones crappy Alice in Wonderland jokes
I don't know if it is my lack of sleep, but I have forgotten those jokes. And I remember being in that HOF.

35.Mary and Max - Adam Elliot (2009)

34.Toy Story 3 - Lee Unkrich (2010)

33.The Black Cauldron - Ted Berman and Richard Rich (1985)

32.Plague Dogs - Martin Rosen (1982)

31.Paprika - Satoshi Kon (2006)