Rate the last movie/show you saw on NETFLIX

Tools    

Show:
Love 7/10
Quirky but has a different feel.

Movie:
Reservoir dogs
10/10

I love the grounded Marvel shows on Netflix.

DareDevil is a 9/10 for me, great pacing, great plot, great arc, great action.

Jessica Jones is a 7.5/10 for me, purely because it lost its way a little in the middle, and there were several episodes that felt like filler. If it was ten rather than thirteen episodes long I would also give it a 9/10.

I love Orange is the New Black- one of the best comedies out there; 8/10.

The first season of Blacklist is an 8/10; mainly due to Spader's performance. The second season just rehashes the first, and I lost interest.

I watched some awful Zombie movie on there the other night; can't remember what it was called. It was bad, but it kept me entertained, so a 5/10.

DareDevil is a 9/10 for me, great pacing, great plot, great arc, great action.

Jessica Jones is a 7.5/10 for me, purely because it lost its way a little in the middle, and there were several episodes that felt like filler. If it was ten rather than thirteen episodes long I would also give it a 9/10.
For me it's the other way around. I felt that Jessica Jones kept a very good pace and was exciting the whole way through. Whereas Daredevil started out really good, but then dragged it out, yet they picked up their pace again near the end of the season.

The Flash. Season one. I actually liked this quite a bit, and it got better as it went, but the way the season wrapped up I'm doubtful whether I'll like the second season as well, because there's one crucial element now missing which added a very needed dynamic to the show. Season two isn't available yet, so I'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

For me it's the other way around. I felt that Jessica Jones kept a very good pace and was exciting the whole way through. Whereas Daredevil started out really good, but then dragged it out, yet they picked up their pace again near the end of the season.
I think with Jessica Jones, it was the arc with the policeman (Will Simpson) that i just felt needed to be cut entirely from the series. But different strokes for different folks and all that.