The 2015 MoFies Awards - THE CEREMONY!!!!!! !!!

Tools    

Well, it’s finally here!
THE MOFIES CEREMONY!!!!

PRESENTERS

01. We Miss You Most Of All - Presenter - The Rodent
02. Worst Thread Of The Year - Presenter - Iroquois
03. You’re One Of Us Now! Best New MoFo - Presenter - MovieMeditation
04. Best Thread Of The Year - Presenter - Cricket
05. Best Post Of The Year - Presenter - Sexy Celebrity
06. Best Game Thread Of The Year - Presenter - Miss Vicky
07. How On Earth Did You Come Up With That? Best Username - Presenter - MovieMeditation
08. Smartest MoFo - Presenter - Rauldc14
09. Most Improved MoFo - Presenter - The Rodent
10. Most Creative MoFo - Presenter - Citizen Rules
11. You're A Good Sport - Presenter - Rauldc14
12. We Like You! Please Post More - Presenter - CiCi
13. Most Helpful MoFo - Presenter - Harry Lime
14. Ray Of Sunshine - Presenter - CiCi
15. Thank You For Being My Friend - Presenter - Sexy Celebrity
16. Best Avatar Of The Year - Presenter - Nostromo87
17. Sees A Pot, Has To Stir It. Most Controversial MoFo - Presenter - Miss Vicky
18. Geez! Get A Room Already! Best MoFo Couple - Presenter - Citizen Rules
19. MoFo Overachiever - Presenter - Iroquois
20. MoFo You'd Most Like To Be Stranded On An Island With - Presenter - Sexy Celebrity
21. Funniest MoFo - Presenter - The Rodent
22. Best Profile Banner - Presenter - Nostromo87
23. Movie Reviewer Of The Year - Presenter - Sexy Celebrity
24. Master Of Movies - Presenter - Cricket
25. The MoFo Group Thank You For All Your Hard Work - Presenter - Harry Lime

---
Pretty simple, I’ll start with the first Award, “We Miss You Most Of All” in a short while from now once everyone is here and ready.

Then we’ll go in order… 2, 3, 4 and so on (check the Presenters List above ^^ for the order).

It’s easy enough, we’ve done this twice before… it’s a case of the Presenter revealing their write-up if they have one, then the actual MoFie winner, everyone does the obligatory congratulations posts, then the next Presenter goes and so on.

Each MoFie has a number at the top anyways to make it easier to keep track, and the Presenters have their Awards ready and waiting to be revealed.
Sexy Celebrity is being my Wingman tonight and helping with keeping track of the order

Thanks to everyone for getting involved again this year, you guys rock!
Let’s do this for Godoggo! She started the MoFies all them thar years ago, but sadly isn’t here this year.

So without further ado… for Godoggo…

Will kick off with the first MoFie “#01: We Miss You” in about 30-35 minutes

Godoggo didn't really start this. She resurrected it. There was an awards thing like this 10 years before it came back.

Oh well. I wasn't here for those
I was.

And I believe I won the "Miss You MoFo" because it happened during the year I actually "disappeared" on everyone.

Awesome... people are here and ready

Still about 20-25 minutes yet though. This is the Red Carpet lead-up

COOLEST MOFO

Okay, so this is a special award that I'm giving out. I mentioned I'd be doing this. I decided someone who didn't get nominated for anything should get an award. Funny thing is, I already told him he was gonna win this and he probably won't even be here for the ceremony. And I really shouldn't even be giving it to him because he wasn't very cool this week in my Metalheads Song Tournament. But whatever.

This person has been a lot of fun in the Song Tournaments. He and I are, as I think of it, the Kings of Song Tournament. We constantly win them. In the last one, I was the Winner and he was the Runner Up. The guy shows a lot of enthusiasm for things around here, but he also doesn't mind showing a grouchy side if things don't go his way. It's fabulous.

I officially declare... the COOLEST MOFO.....

DEREK VINYARD
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Coolest.jpg
Views:	1457
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	23758   Click image for larger version

Name:	Derek.jpg
Views:	1519
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	23759  

My Red Carpet threads this year are a dressing gown, an old t-shirt and a pair of Star Wars Boxers Shorts.

My Red Carpet threads this year are a dressing gown, an old t-shirt and a pair of Star Wars Boxers Shorts.
That's way too much. Take it all off.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I swear that if I don't win Funniest MoFo I'll cry using an air horn!

I think there needs to be a Bitchiest Resident award.
I don't really feel like drawing one up for Honeykid right now.