Exorcist: The Beginning

Tools    

Do you have any more information on this? Thanx.

The trailer starts with the voice over of Father Damien asking Regan all the questions he asked from the first film, "who am I talking to, how old are you," in which Regan replies "12" and then all of a sudden you see Regan's ugly possessed face on the screen, and it then turns black and you see images of the first film going backwards, you see Father Damien who jumped out the window and fell on the stairs fly backwards up to the window and into Regan's room, and you see Father Merrin go backwards into the taxi in front of Regan's house and [which is shown on the Exorcist poster] quickly the screen turns black. Then the words "GO BACK, GO BACK, GO BACK, GO BACK .....TO THE BEGINNING" appear on the screen. You then see the young boy who is now possessed by the devil, and all sorts of action starts popping up, like the young priest played by Gabriel Mann in a tomb flying in the air dropping his rosary, and it ends with the theme song from the first Exorcist. The trailer is pretty cool and scary especially when the boy rises from his bed with the white pale face. I don't know when the trailer will debut since the film has now been pushed back till Feb 6, 2004.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
This could be awesome. Has anyone seen Exorcist III? That is a great movie.

Wow, just looking at the movie poster is freaking me out. The first Exorcist was creepy enough!