Getting to Know You EVEN MORE Song Tournament

Tools    

You know what?

I had such a good time getting to know everybody during the last "Getting to Know You" tournament... THAT I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL EVEN MORE.

Yes!

GETTING TO KNOW YOU
EVEN MORE
SONG TOURNAMENT

PM me 8 songs
that say something about yourself.

Yes, me. Not JayDee. I'm curious to know what songs you all are nominating. This isn't GB's tournament, it's mine now! I'll do what I want.

I will be participating, too. And no, I won't spoil any surprises (saying who nominated what, etc.) and I promise to be good and cyber-bully y'all much less.

So who wants to do it? Just think about songs that FEEL like you. You don't have to find particular songs with certain words or themes in them to describe you and your life. You can, but you can also just find songs you really love. They're a part of you, too.

Come on. Do this for me. I really did like the last one's idea a lot. I wanna do it again!!!!!!

PARTICIPANTS:

Citizen Rules
Sexy Celebrity
The Gunslinger45
honeykid
cricket
SilentVamp
Swan
Marlon Brando
nostromo87
Tugg
Derek Vinyard
rauldc14
christine
gbgoodies
Miss Vicky
foster
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Man.jpg
Views:	1887
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	23170  

I think I might nominate a few songs about other people too, (MoFos and media celebrities)
That's fine. You can talk about them and your explanations if they lose.

Yes, we can even mix the "Therapy Edition" ideas into here if you want. If you have a secret song that you want to express to someone else, or to vent something about anything you need to vent about, DO IT. It doesn't necessarily have to be songs about you, but that's the general idea. GENERAL. But not necessarily .... necessary. I'm a flexible person.

And PLEASE -- if you missed the last "Getting to Know You" song tournament -- YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS ONE!!!!!

I still haven't even figured out what songs I want yet. Haven't thought of one!

WE HAVE HONEYKID.

WE HAVE GUNSLINGER.

WE HAVE CITIZEN RULES.

And of course WE HAVE ME.

Do we HAVE YOU??????????????

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I said that I wouldn't do another one of these until next year. And when I say that the last tournament contained as many songs as I could come up with in connection to some details of my life, I wasn't kidding. And I am not creative enough to come up with anything in connection to anyone else.

But then you said this:
You don't have to find particular songs with certain words or themes in them to describe you and your life. You can, but you can also just find songs you really love. They're a part of you, too.
That makes me consider it more.

I want to nominate songs that I just really, really love. But there are an awful lot that I feel this way about. It might actually be harder to come up with anything for this one than for the last tournament. So, when are you hoping to start this by?

So, when are you hoping to start this by?
Well, I won't lie -- TOMORROW at the earliest. Not tonight. I need to wait for the night crew to come check this out.

Just pick some songs that feel right right now.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Well, I won't lie -- TOMORROW at the earliest. Not tonight. I need to wait for the night crew to come check this out.

Just pick some songs that feel right right now.
Alright. I should have them in a couple of hours. I have to go someplace right now, but I will have them later on.

I'm down like a clown with a frown turned upside down.
Okay, good, because I was hoping you would do this one.