Ash VS Evil Dead. Whats you thoughts?

Tools    

Guys and girls, I know this is generally not a movie but I loved Evil Dead 2 and The army of Darkness. I have watched the first 2 episodes of the new series and think its Really good. Just wondering if anybody else likes it out there or Im I just a big fat Nerd?

I was wondering when someone was going to make a thread like that.

I enjoyed the first episode, but looks like Raimi hasn't evolved from the awful CGI effects he also had in Drag Me to Hell from 2009... I can get past it, but man does it look bad, like a PS1 video game. But I can forgive it, because they try their best to use practical effects when they can and I would guess they have had a seriously low budget as well.

I have no idea how the show will look a few episodes from now. The first episode didn't give me much to think about in terms of the show's future. It was a little unstable and maybe a little too homage-y. But cool and tons of fun of course. I haven't seen the second episode yet, but I look forward to it.

If it continues down the same road as the first episode it will be one of the most bloody good times with a television show I've ever had.

The show is pretty good, but I'm not loving it. I'd like to see a stronger emphasis on the humor.
Copious amounts of blood and gore is all good and well, but I watch Bruce Campbell because I want to laugh.