Rudderless Movie

Tools    

Hello everyone.. I'm new here. I used to be on another site, but they just got boring and ignorant about movies and had no real love for movies, So I found this site, I hope I am welcomed and like it here. A little about myself, I love movies, I wanna be a film maker, its been my dream,. I watch ALOT of movies. I enjoy the Cinematography and the execution of movies, Most movies are predictable, but I still watch them to see how its shot, executed and just all around acting etc.. I prefer Dialogue driven movies more than action movies. I love TCM channel for those were movies that had no special effects, no big budgets, just all out dialogue, and it was great writing. But anyways. I found this movie Rudderless, My next love after movies is Music, I love music, GOOD MUSIC, and the Guitar is the sexiest instrument ever. well this movie is about a man who's son died, and he finds his sons music he wrote, and starts to perform it. Its a really good story, written pretty well, acting was good. Directed by William H. Macy. If you get a chance, check it out, nothing fancy, low budget, but touching. It stars Billy Crudup. I thought he did well.
Ill be in here time to time, hopefully its all good.

A. I like your username and the avatar isn't bad.

B. You already said this:

Southpaw - 9/10 Jake is one of the greatest actors, and this was INSANE. I actually Cried.
C. Welcome. And get away from here as fast as you can. They'll be making you watch 100 movies a day in those Hall of Fames/Countdowns and they will hiss at you if you don't actually watch 101.