A super suit in an action movie

Tools    

Hi,

I am trying to recall the name of an action movie with this features:

- The bad guy wears a special suit.
- Hi dies toward the end of the movie, but the suit turns on automatically, Injects him adrenaline and gives him an electric shock.
- He is alive again and you can see how his arms and legs grow by a few inches. He blinks and starts fighting against the good guy again.
- He has now much more physical power
- He does not look much normal. He looks like sick, degenerated by too much street. Truly a bad guy.
- It is an action serious movie.
- It is american.
- The last scene, with the main characters fighting, takes place in a control room with weapons, etc.
- It is similar to a 007 movie.

I do not remember the whole story. Just that scene where he dies-revives and it is spectacular.
Hope someone remembers. Thank you!

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Bits of thats sound a lot like the street fighter movie.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Hi Cryptic,

Yes, it is that one ! Thanks a lot.

jose

Bits of thats sound a lot like the street fighter movie.
That sounds really interesting movie.. If you have no problem then please share some more movie names with the same genre...

Hi Cryptic,

Yes, it is that one ! Thanks a lot.

jose
FYI, I've marked this Answered. But in the future, there's a link on the top of your question threads that you (the thread starter) can use to mark it if and when someone answers your question correctly.