Starring
Bryan Cranston
Hellen Miren
John Goodman
Louis C.K.
Diane Lane

Release Date
November 2015

I recently saw the trailer for this one, and it looks like oscar material for sure. Not only does the academy love movies about the film industry, but it is also headlined by very respected actors. The film is a biopic about screenwriter Dalton Trumbo, who was blacklisted from Hollywood in 1947. In case you don't yet know Dalton Trumbo is behind movies such as Spartacus and Roman Holiday. It looks like an interesting one for sure.

Trumbo
Director
Jay Roach

Starring
Bryan Cranston
Hellen Miren
John Goodman
Louis C.K.
Diane Lane

Release Date
November 2015

I recently saw the trailer for this one, and it looks like oscar material for sure. Not only does the academy love movies about the film industry, but it is also headlined by very respected actors. The film is a biopic about screenwriter Dalton Trumbo, who was blacklisted from Hollywood in 1947. In case you don't yet know Dalton Trumbo is behind movies such as Spartacus and Roman Holiday. It looks like an interesting one for sure.

This movie sounds AWESOME, I can't wait to see it.

Huge fan of Bryan Cranston so I will be checking this movie out, I always love watching movies based around the behind the scenes of Hollywood. And Louie CK, he's been just popping up in dramatic movies a lot more lately. I actually quite liked his character in American Hustle (Even though I wasn't a big fan of the movie itself)