12 monkeys

Tools    

Just a quote:

I am mentally divergent. Even though I conquered the barbaric hords on the moons of saturn, I COMPLETELY understand it's a product of my mind. I have mental divergency.

Imagine Bruce's anyhow freaked-out face when he was listening to that.

And then he goes in front of the hospital commite. 'I am not crazy', says he. 'We don't use that word here'
-Well, you have some fantastic nutcases here!

Would anyone care to give their opinion on the film?

Raul, have you seen "La Jetee", the short film that "12 Monkeys" is based off?

I have seen both and I prefer "La Jetee" more.

Nope.. a few danish ones and a french one.. they are dark humor.

but I dont think 12 Monkeys was a comedy. It was a dark drama/sci fi as well.

she doesn't like comedies or american cinemas. No surprise that she likes the one in a foreign title more
Hush foster....

Nope.. a few danish ones and a french one.. they are dark humor.

but I dont think 12 Monkeys was a comedy. It was a dark drama/sci fi as well.
No, I agree...it's a comedy in the 3rd sense at best.

May I ask why don't you like comedies? You find them hysterical or stupid maybe?

I couldn't agree more about Pitt...

American comedies are stupid any more.. they only know how to make fun of sex, women and farts. I don't find those topics funny to laugh at.

No, I absolutely agree...if anything, it's vulgar. But there were fine comedies, for example by blake edwards...have you seen his SOB? 10?
No.. I dont find Blake Edwards films that funny.. most are a bit boring..

MovieGal have you seen any films by Todd Solondz? There not my cup of tea but it might be something you would like.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Happiness is great. I haven't seen the rest.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Happiness is great. I haven't seen the rest.
I find it funny how I get grouped with you in most everything...

MovieGal have you seen any films by Todd Solondz? There not my cup of tea but it might be something you and Minio would like.
I have seen "Welcome To The Dollhouse" but now I guess Minio has to see it..