Genre Poll

Tools    

I don't know how to do a poll, but can someone do a poll here regarding what genre people like? ghost horror, slasher horror, sci fi, crime thriller, drama... I don't know what the right genres are but really broken down.

To make a poll, start a new thread. At the bottom of the page you should a box that says "Post a Poll". It gives you an option to check a box for "Yes, post a poll with this thread", and a box for how many poll options you want, with maximum of twelve.

You have to already have your main post title and something in the message portion, even if it just as simple as "Choose which is your favorite." Then you click submit, and from there it directs you to create the poll portion, create each choice of your poll. Then you submit it again, and the thread with attached poll is live for people to start taking and commenting on.

But think about how much you want it broken down. Having one choice for drama, which is a catch all, but then different subgenres of horror for ghost vs. slasher vs. monster vs. gothic or what have you is, for my taste, kind of counterproductive. If you want to find out that specifically about horror, then make it a horror poll.

Anywho....enjoy.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh, and while you can edit the post itself, you can NOT edit the poll choices once they are submitted. So carefully check for typos and ***** before you submit, or be forced to look at your error forever.