Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

Tools    

I've come from nowhere, and I'm not shy to go back

Release Date: September 18, 2015
Genre: Action, Sci-fi, Trhriller
Director: Wes Ball
Writers: James Dashner
Starsylan O' Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Ke Hong Lee. Aidan Gillen.

liked the first part a lot. It had some minor flaws but It was probably one of the best sci-fi i watched that year. I hope scorch trials delivers the same.. Love the cast and like how this YA book adaptation is spreading among the directors.. what is your opinion abou this?

I wasn't huge on the first one. I appreciated it's desire to go dark, and it's certainley one of the better YA adaptations, but that's not saying much. None of the characters really got developed. I would be shocked if the sequel penetrated the Hunger Games/Harry Potter barrier to get into the top tier.

I liked the first one... slightly. This one looks okay, but it's getting mixed reviews so far... so I don't know. We'll see.

In this next chapter of the epic "Maze Runner" saga, Thomas (Dylan O'Brien) and his fellow Gladers face their greatest challenge yet: searching for clues about the mysterious and powerful organization known as WCKD. Their journey takes them to the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles. Teaming up with resistance fighters, the Gladers take on WCKD's vastly superior forces and uncover its shocking plans for them all.