Beale the Rippe - Help!

Tools    

Beale the Rippe - Help!
I've made it to your list of favorites and I know almost nothing about you. Here is your assignment:

Tell Sir Toose 10 things about you that would not be considered common knowledge.

Please?

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I'd love to. Its not an uncommon thing to not know much about me. Regrettably, I've been somewhat reclusive. I understand it was kind of out of place to do a favorite members list when I'm not well known, or on a very personal level with anyone on the forum, but I felt it was a good excuse to recognize some members who I admire and who have made this forum so enjoyable to be a part of.

Here's some basic info:

1). My user name comes from Beale the Ripper, but for some reason the last r never made it.

2). My real name is Jimmy W. Hammond.

3). When I'm not earning money and watching movies (or posting here) I like to play the drums.

4). Also in my free time I attempt to write movie scripts. (I've actually only finished wih the basic stories of about 12 soon to be scripts, but I'll get to writing them soon).

5). My dream is to become a director/screenwriter. I hope to accomplish this goal after completing at least one script and raising enough money to give the film a fair budget and distribution.

6). Although I have lived in many places during my stay on this earth, I currently hail from Lewisville, TX.

7). After film I am very fond of stage acting. I am an active participant in the local community theatre. (I will soon be auditioning for a role in Julius Caesar, wish me luck!).

8). As far as religion goes, I declare myself for Christ (non-denominational, although I sometimes learn towards Baptist), and I have no prejudices towards members of other faiths.

9). I occasionally take flying lessons. (Sidenote: Way back in the day my father put food on the table by walking on the wings of airplanes).

10). I am partially color-blind and wear contacts due to that fact that I have really bad vision.

I meant to say this earlier, but it would be to my greatest pleasure to know better and be on a more friendly level with the members of this forum.

Thank you Sir Beale...

See you're not so reclusive anymore, and ve know many tinks about you.

I agree with your religious stance... I am Toose, son of God...church of one.

So I'm in Texas too... if you get the part maybe I'll cruise over there and see you do it (provided Lewiston isn't way too far out for me)... it takes courage to act in front of a live audience. That says a lot about you as well.

All hail Beale!

(Please elaborate on your father's undertakings... that sounds fascinating).

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
You live in Texas as well? What part? Lewisville is located near Dallas.

On my father: My father always loved flying. While in college he started taking flying lessons. He got his flight permit, and decided we might as well fly for money. He in the meantime he wanted to do new things with flight so he tried wing-walking and fell in love with it. And so my father walked wings for a while, but then decided it was too risky after getting married. (This may no be 100% accurate, but this is to the best of my recollection). I have a picture somewhere that I'll attempt to post later. (Another sidenote: this may or may not be related but I am both fascinated and terrified by heights).

I'm in Houston, sir Beale.

My best friend owns a flight school... he has 4 airplanes ranging from a trainer to a Moony. I love going up but it makes my wife nervous so I don't do it much.

My neighbor has an old plane... I can't remember what kind he told me it was (he just moved here and is en-route to picking it up today). Anyways, it was his father's and grandfather's plane (built in 1941) and he solo'd it when he was 12. Been flying it for 30 years since.

Planes are awesome... I'd love to see the pic if you can swing it.