How can I send my letters to Peter Jackson?

Tools    

Hello
How can I send my letters to Peter Jackson?
Who did not want to do that?
You're America
I am from Iran, I can do it
Please, very important.

I'm not there, I am iran

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Send them to me. Jackson is my homie.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Send them to me. Jackson is my homie.
are you kidding?

Peter Jackson

Wingnut Films, Ltd.
P.O. Box 15-208
Miramar
Wellington 6243
New Zealand

Peter Jackson's Production CompanyAddress Information:

Wingnut Films, Ltd.
(Production Company)
P.O. Box 15-208
Miramar
Wellington 6243
New Zealand
Phone: +64 (0)4 388-9939
Fax: +64 (0)4 388-9449

If you want to sell your screenplay, then register it through the Writers Guild of America (www.wgawregistry.org), get an agent or a manager (you can find one through the Hollywood Representation Directory) and let them shop it.

No one will read an unsolicited manuscript.

I know him personally too, on nickname basis and all... P-Jacks I call him!

By the way, make sure that letter is send to him all digital. He doesn't do pratical stuff no more. Yesterday he tried to print out a big mac from the online McDonalds menu with his new 3D printer... Well, at least he hasn't been sh*tting in the disc tray as of yet.

But hey, it would probably still turn out better than those Hobbit movies...

I'm Peter Jackson. That's why all these people say they know me, because they do.

Hi.

Post what you want to say here (in the thread, not PM) and if I deem it worthy I might acknowledge it with a few words and send you an autographed picture of a hobbit.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Ok here is what i wished too say. What did you do too the Battle Of Five Armies. In 3d it looked like a very bad play. The first too hobbit films were nice too watch. They were not Rings but they were epic still. HObbit 3 was a mess and i never thought id say that about a movie in middle earth.

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
13 Bag End, Bagshot Row in Hobbiton
I can confirm that this is true. I'm only a few Hobbit holes away, in 7 Bag End. Lovely neighborhood!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Cinemaafficianado probably knows him.