Battle Royale 2

Tools    

Get off my island
I just don't see why they would want to make a sequel to this movie. They bshould have left it at that

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Get off my island
So it shall!

Enemies are so stimulating.
i really loved the first one but i dont really see why they need a second one. wont it just be the same type of thing. i watched the trailer the other day (not the one in that link) the one i saw was in japanese and with no subtitles so i couldnt really tell what was going on.
I don't have Parkinson's. I inherited my shaking head from my grandfather Hepburn. I discovered that whisky helps stop the shaking. Problem is, if you're not careful, it stops the rest of you too. My head just shakes, but I promise you, it ain't gonna fall off!

Hi
It is the perfect movie to do a sequel in terms of creating another story because it will merely be another group of kids with their own unique backgrounds. The only problem i guess is the effect it has on the audience, it definately wont be as original and suspenseful. I think for the sequel they should have a completely different ending to the characters to catch the viewers off guard. For example the audience starts to get attached to the apparent protagonist and then BOOM he dies, etc.

Heard the original is better

Beware the Moon
The original was superb, a dark and intelligently arranged movie. A sequel may be a good thing, I will reserve judgement on it for now. Having read the Manga, there is plenty for the film makers to play with and a bigger budget means more exploding collars

Battle Royale was, one of the best of the hyper realistic movies to come out of the East in recent years. I would like to see a sequel do well

battle royale was if not the best asian film to date i can't wait for the second but does anyone know when it will out in the uk
beat takeshi is god!

Regular Frankie Fan
They should probably change some rules in the game in order for it to be at least a little bit different from the previous one or at least it's going to be boring imho ....
oh and I agree with Tuna

Hi
Ah I see what it is. They changed the story quite a lot but it still looks interesting, seems like they only keep the characters and the violence created by government.

http://www.imdb.com/Title?0338763

Story according to imdb..
Three years after the events in "Battle Royale," Shuya Nanahara (Tatsuya Fujiwara)is a well-known terrorist bent on bringing down the government. In response, they order the creation of the "Battle Royale 2" program, and send a class of junior-high students to catch and kill him.

I couldn't watch the trailer so sorry for repeating this if you understood it from the trailer

I like several fights from The Blade but I'm not going to post them because: see the movie. Fight at the end is the best.

Best Bruce Lee fight is between Sammo Hung and a Bruce Lee impersonator (both of them impersonating Bruce Lee) in Enter the Fat Dragon. Best scene in an otherwise disappointingly average 70s kung fu movie. Funnier if you know what they're referencing:

Also love the Sammo Hung vs. Lau Kar Leung fight in Pedicab Driver:

Battle Scene: Ran.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I like several fights from The Blade but I'm not going to post them because: see the movie. Fight at the end is the best.

Best Bruce Lee fight is between Sammo Hung and a Bruce Lee impersonator (both of them impersonating Bruce Lee) in Enter the Fat Dragon. Best scene in an otherwise disappointingly average 70s kung fu movie. Funnier if you know what they're referencing:

Also love the Sammo Hung vs. Lau Kar Leung fight in Pedicab Driver:

Battle Scene: Ran.
Did this accidentally get posted in the wrong thread?

Did this accidentally get posted in the wrong thread?
I was wondering where that post went. Guess I didn't have to rewrite it in the propper (best battles, best fights), thread could have just copy-pasted or got it right the first time. Oh well, still beats talking about Battle Royale 2 but I feel bad for those BR2 fans who come looking for nuanced discussion and get stuck watching my favorite Sammo Hung fight scenes.

Fighting the curse
It had a great cast, but the message is so muddled and laughable that it drags the entire film down.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Enjoyed the original hope this is going to be awsome. Even tho its another sequel!