Can you believe Back to the Future just turned 30?

Tools    

Hard to believe man that one of the greatest sci-fi comedies of all time just turned 30 and is a masterpiece.

I was 3 when it came out and was one of the first movies i saw in theaters and i even saw it's sequels in theaters as well as a kid. This movie charmed audiences and critics alike in it's release and has stood the test of time as it's still popular as ever.

Welcome to the human race...
It's good, but I have no real urge to re-watch it or its sequels.

Des is really old

It's mad though, Ghostbusters, Back To The Future and such... I'm feeling old too.

Can you believe Ralph Macchio is now older, than Pat Morita was when he played Mr Miyagi? Unbelievable.

I'm the same age as Airplane 2, ET, Piranha 2, The Beastmaster, TRON, Rocky 3, Forbidden World, Porky's and Poltergeist.

It's all about how you feel, so feel young!

Ralph Macchio was playing a seventeen year old, when he was twenty three, and to me, he only looked fifteen. Such a baby face.

You know why Macchio walks so weird in The Karate Kid?
He has a problem with the tendons in his legs, he can't stretch his foot toward his shins which is why he seems to walk on tip toes most of the time.

I'm the same age as Airplane 2, ET, Piranha 2, The Beastmaster, TRON, Rocky 3, Forbidden World, Porky's and Poltergeist.
Poor you.

But seriously, all those 1982 movies and not one mention of The Thing?

Anyway, thread jacked... BTTF had Eric Stoltz in the lead role but he couldn't get into character so they replaced him with Michael J Fox.

You know what the J stands for in his name?

Nothing.

His real name is Michael Andrew Fox.

I forgot about The Thing
Much blush.

Oh and BTTF had a Nuking The Fridge scene.
Yep, that scene in Indiana Jones 4 was originally in BTTF, as a way to time travel back to 1985.

I forgot about The Thing
Much blush.

Oh and BTTF had a Nuking The Fridge scene.
Yep, that scene in Indiana Jones 4 was originally in BTTF, as a way to time travel back to 1985.
So I heard. Apparently it was scrapped because they were afraid of kids getting the idea to get into their fridges and possibly trap themselves or whatever. Guess we're not so afraid of that happening nowadays.

One thing I want to know...

When the DeLorean is revealed, the truck's back doors open and Doc backs the car out of the truck.

What I want to know is, how did Doc get into the car in the first place?

When the DeLorean is revealed, the truck's back doors open and Doc backs the car out of the truck.

My back's killing me!

For your consideration:

Who else saw this masterpiece when it first came out?