Men of funny walks (or runs for that matter)

Tools    

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Have you ever seen someone is a movie hat has a very odd or funny way of walking or running? List some here if it suits your fancy. (Any mention of Monty Python and I will send three of my personal assassians to give you the beating of a lifetime).

1) Brian Cox's run in Rob Roy
2) Andy Garcia's walk in Ocean's 11

As pointed out in the "E! True Hollywood Story", Steven Seagal runs like a girl. Check it out, if'n you don't believe me.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I haven't seen this true Hollywood thing, but I already have a great mental picture. Thanks Holden. I'll be sure to check that out.

A novel adaptation.
Jude Law

He definitely walks funny. Kind of waddles if you ask me.
But you probably wouldn't.
Nope.

charlie chaplin has a nice way of rounding a corner.
buster keaton is an excellent sprinter, and can turn on a dime.
harold lloyd has a good dazed, inert totter when he's perched on a ledge or a girder several stories up.

speaking of which, did anyone else manage to sit through the entire lloyd marathon last night on turner? i cant believe i watched all ten features in ones sitting but it was worth it......

Hugh Grant walks like he’s hung over and afraid to move his neck in a lot of his movies... never have figured it out because he doesn't always do it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Dustin Hoffman always walks with short short steps. Kind of like an old lady.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Buffy runs kinda weird, half running, half powerwalking plus a dash of jogging.

Dustin Hoffman in Midnight Cowboy and Marty Feldmen in Young Frankenstein have pretty peculiar ways of walking.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."