Good recent trailers?

Tools    

Hi
Lately I've been seeing many amazing trailers that have made me hate the movie, change my mind about it, or continue to plague my mind with anticipation. What trailers have you seen that have done this for you?

Matrix Reloaded and Kill Bill (Tarantino) are making me cry (not really but..) because i can't see them. I am not a very patient person when it comes to these movies.

Charlies Angels 2 changed my mind with the trailer, I don't know why, i really didn't care about it too much but when they put My Sharona as the background music I really wanted to see it.

2 Fast 2 Furious is something i still really don't want to see and the trailer added to my disinterest..

That's all i can think of now

The X-2 Trailer was great.
The Matrix Trailers blew me away
The trailer for "A Mighty Wind" made me almost pee my pants (with laughter)
and the trailer for Identity made me almost pee my pants with terror.

Yeah. It was the storm that made me pee. Water suggestion, you know?

Actually, not really, but still. I HEAR its scarey.

Mighty Wind made me pee too!

(Even though "Mighty Wind" makes me think of something else)

Hi
Daddy Day Care made me feel sad for Eddie Murphy, I found the part with the scissors under the couch funny though.

My life isn't written very well.
I have to say that along with everyone else's suggestions here, I found the Malibu's Most Wanted trailer to be amusing. I guess it made me laugh out loud a few times that's why I'm curious about seeing it. No other comedy has done that for me in a long time.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I recently saw the trailer to 'Willard' with Crispon Glover, it looks pretty good and looks like its not taking itself to seriously with the whole story. ( Willard, who appears to be a bit of a loser, learns how to control rats getting them to do what he wants).
I think this movie is a remake from a a movie of the same name made in the 70's.

Just seen a new Matrix 2&3 trailer which I havent found online. Im sure its been in US theatres for months but its the first time ive seen it here in Blighty.

It starts with Trinity flying out of a window firing at an agent (Just so you know which one im talking about!) I like the look of the Twins and their ability to "vapourise" and the extended look at the Neo vs 100 Agent Smiths scene was very good. I cant wait to see the car chase in full.

I also quite enjoyed the When Harry Met Lloyd LOTR spoof trailer. After initial scepticism, now that ive seen a proper trailer it doesnt look too bad.