Happy birthday, Sarah f

Tools    

Daughter of MoFo royalty and a damn fine MoFo in her own right (when she turns up )

I hope you're with the family and enjoying it.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
She's out buying antiques with her mom right now, but she'll love that I didn't start this.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!

The day was fun. Like my dad said, my mom and I went to Old Towne Orange and visited a few antique stores. I got some LPs and a super cool world clock from 1959 that still works and lights up and was really cheap and I'm very excited about it.

We also went to a Parisian cafe in Orange and had some delicious desserts. Then we went back home and watched a few episodes of Northern Exposure. A good friend of mine from USC came over and we had some cake and ice cream. Then he and I met up with a few more friends and went bowling. Before leaving the bowling alley, we played a very intense game of air hockey, then headed to a Japanese restaurant and ate and drank and talked and had a lot of fun! Overall, a really good birthday!
"If you aren't certain about things, if your mind is still open enough to question what you are seeing, you tend to look at the world with great care, and out of that watchfulness comes the possibility of seeing something that no one else has seen before. You have to be willing to admit that you don't have all the answers. If you think you do, you will never have anything important to say." -Paul Auster