Avengers Age of Ultron Blu-Ray w/ Extended Version and Alt. Ending

Tools    

If you live in the UK, you can pre-order Avengers: Age of Ultron on Blu-Ray, Blu-Ray 3-D or DVD now. The disc comes with Joss Whedon's 3 hour extended version and an alternate ending. Bonus features have yet to be announced.

It will be available to pre-order in the U.S soon as well.

Though not a huge fan of this franchise, neithe the latest installment, I do think Whedon's version will be much better. I had a feeling his movie was butchered a lot after I heard him in various interviews.

A 3 hour extended version, count me in

Update on this Blu-ray...It is now known that director Joss Whedon will NOT be releasing a “director’s cut” that reintegrates the deleted scenes back into the movie.

Director Joss Whedon was very vocal about the scenes that were cut, we already have some idea of what to expect from the deleted scenes. There’s likely an extended cut of Thor (Chris Hemsworth) experiencing a vision in the cave, with Tom Hiddleston making a cameo as Loki. Whedon has also mentioned filming alternate takes with Pietro Maximoff a.k.a. Quicksilver (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) during the film’s final battle with Ultron and the last scene in the movie. Whedon will also provide commentary for both Age of Ultron and the deleted scenes.

3D Blu-ray Combo Pack (3D Blu-ray/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD)and Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD):
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron Feature Film
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Making-of Featurettes
  • Gag Reel
  • Audio Commentary

1 Disc DVD:
  • Making of Featurettes
  • Digital Copy of Avengers: Age of Ultron