The Pledge

Tools    

We just went to see The Pledge along with our friends. We have a disagreement with the ending. DON'T CONTINUE TO READ UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE!!! We say that the crime was committed by Oliver - a little know character in the story who worked in the candy store. My friends say it was the priest. Another friend says they are the same character. Any feedback??

Movie Forums Member
Originally Posted by egbjsk
We just went to see The Pledge along with our friends. We have a disagreement with the ending. DON'T CONTINUE TO READ UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE!!! We say that the crime was committed by Oliver - a little know character in the story who worked in the candy store. My friends say it was the priest. Another friend says they are the same character. Any feedback??

I think it was a priest, but he made some special candy at home. Supposedly this was the wizard.

that post is four years old and the only post the guy ever made. I'm sure he'd appreciate it tho', if he were still around.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."