NO
0%
0 votes
who cares The first two sucked
0%
0 votes
What their making another? DAMN YOU HOLLYWOOD
5 votes. You may not vote on this poll

with the news of chapter 3 being a prequel I have a feeling we will see a few more of these films (atleast I hope we see more of these films)

Well, the first one was awesome and in my opinion the second installment was just as awesome. But that was because it pulled a "Halloween" and made it go almost continuously and seamlessly into the other. So I kind of see the 2 Insidious films as 1 movie.

That said, I feel like the story has been told. They really have to recreate the universe and up their game if they want a succesful sequel. I felt like in the first two movies everything was kind of used up and left no room for inventive sequels. But let's see how three does, hopefully it isn't just a cash-grab.

Master of My Domain
Yes, of course it should be. What I want is new and original horror flicks instead of a forest of unnecessary sequels, unless it's gonna be real good but from the fact that most the quality of series for most cases decline as it continues and the two last films weren't that great I don't really think so.

Insidious 3 has nothing to do with 1 and 2. It's a prequel. It should have been given a different title in my opinion. As for it being the last installment....Chapter 2 was technically the last. Unless they pick up after part 2 and make a true second sequel.

Insidious 3 has nothing to do with 1 and 2. It's a prequel. It should have been given a different title in my opinion. As for it being the last installment....Chapter 2 was technically the last. Unless they pick up after part 2 and make a true second sequel.

that is exactly why I think there will be one or two more films before they wrap things up we still dont know what Elise saw at the end of Chapter 2 most assumed it was Fire-Face since he wasn't really defeated maybe part 3 will give us some clues as to what she saw but seeing as how it wont really be tied into the previous two films I dont expect many hints