What special HoF would you join?

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
So the short film HoF ends January 2nd and I'd like to do a different type special HoF if I can get enough participants. I'm going to list a few and if you would join in any of these next time around please list which ones. I'll go with the one that the most people want. You can pick as many as you would join in on.

If you pick any of these, I'm taking that as you are joining in if that particular HoF happens so please don't respond if you have no intention of joining.

Also, I know several of you are interested in joining a regular HoF. That is happening the end of January and will run in conjunction with the special one.

Potential HoFs

1. documentaries Tokeza, HoneyKid, Daniel M, Seanc, Eramus Folly, moviemeditations, Christine, sane
2. Silent Films - Gatsby, Inmate, Jiraffe, Rauld, Eramus Folly, sane
3. Musicals - gbgoodies, Jiraffe Thursday swan, Rules
4. B movie science fiction and creature features (there will be a specific definition of what qualifies.) - Gatsby, Inmate, Jiraffe Thursday, swan, TheUsualSuspect, Eramus Folly, Sane, Kaplan
5. Other - name something you would be a part of and if others want it, then will go with it.
6. Comedies & Rom-coms gbgoodies Thursday, cricket , Rauld, TheUsualSuspect, sane
7. Horror Jiraffe, HoneyKid, cricket, swan, Rauld, TheUsualSuspect, moviemeditations, sane, the Samoan lawyer
8. Spanish language films mlaturno, swan, Christine, sane, Thursday,
9. Noir - Rules, Seanc, Inmate, swan, gbgoodies, Eramus Folly, Neiba, Sane, Kaplan
10. Westerns - cricket, Neiba, Sane, Rauld, Seanc, Eramus Folly, Inmate
11. 1930s - Citizen Rules, Christine, sane, Rauld, Thursday, Eramus Folly, inmate

I need at least seven people to run one so list all you would potentially join.

Need to know what an HoF is? Click This

Master of My Domain
So-bad-they're-good type of films HoF. I would wipe the floor with that one.

If that doesn't work a silent films one would be nice.

So-bad-their-good type of films HoF. I would wipe the floor with that one.

If that doesn't work a silent films one would be nice.
I have B movie science fiction and creature features listed. Would you join that one?

Master of My Domain
I have B movie science fiction and creature features listed. Would you join that one?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I would definitely be interested in a HOF for musicals.

I'd also be interested in B-movies (sci-fi and creature movies), as long as they're not about bugs and/or spiders. I'm good with most other monsters movies.

i would join the b movie sci-fi/creature feature one, but i think we should have one for hidden gems from any genre too. i would also do a silent film one, but i'm calling the passion of joan of arc right now.

There are always a bunch of very tense dramas in the HOFs. How about something light for a change, like comedies, or rom-coms?
I'll add those in as choices.

Let the night air cool you off
1. documentaries - I might participate in this one, but I really don't know enough documentaries well enough to feel like I could produce a contender.
2. Silent Films - I have three that I'd like to nominate for this - Underworld, The Phantom Carriage, and The Penalty. Plus there is that guy Buster Keaton who I love.
3. Musicals - I'd participate in this one and nominate The Umbrellas of Cherbourg.
4. B movie science fiction and creature features (there will be a specific definition of what qualifies.) - I'd nominate Jack Woods' Equinox.
5. Other - name something you would be a part of and if others want it, then will go with it. - Horror?

I'd be up for documentaries and horror. Love both and I'd probably go in with B-movies and, maybe, giallo?

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Spaghetti-westerns! and it would be great to prepare for the 60's list too, because most of them are around that time!