Scary movie where kids are turned into dolls question

Tools    

Please help! My boyfriend remembers this movie where children are looking at a store thru it’s front windows and they see dolls that look just like other kids who disappeared, and when they go into the store, I think the children become the dolls & are trapped? It’s not “Needful Things”, but he did think it was Stephen King, maybe, but I couldn’t come up with anything…

No, not Ernest Scared Stupid...he just told me the setting of the store may have been on a cobblestone street in England...a child looked into the store's front window & he saw a doll, but then it disappeared & peaked his curiosity, and that's how children ended up being trapped and turned into dolls, I think?

I reconize the description but more like a goosebumps epersode

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Hell, could even be Are you afraid of the dark?

Their assumption was that Jerry was already dead when I arrived, and I just nodded my head. What else could I tell them? "He had to do it, Officer, or else he would’ve turned into a worm-monster and been very unhappy."

Both goosebumps and Are you afraid of the dark last 20 minutes each episode, so Ninetales54 could you let us know if it was a full length movie?

I spoke to him again & he's pretty sure it was a full length movie, he just remembers the one creepy scene of a little boy looking into the store window & seeing a doll, and then when he looked again, the doll had disappeared...the door was locked when the boy tried it the first time, but then it later opened by itself, the boy went inside & then the next thing my boyfriend remembers is that the boy had turned into a doll & was on one of the shelves...the doll looked exactly like the boy, and the only thing that the boy could do was blink his eyes, the rest of him was porcelain, like he was trapped in the doll body?