Wild Strawberries on TCM at 8pm ET Tonight!

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I have the movie and it's amazing. It's perfect, there's no waste in this movie.

I'm going to DVR it for my cousin, and hopes he sees it one day, even though it's black and white, even though it has subtitles.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I love Wild Strawberries. It's my favorite Bergman film by a pretty wide margin. I just bought the Criterion edition of it a few weeks back, although I have yet to actually get yon girlfriend to watch it. I should correct that oversight.

The Seventh Seal is still my favorite, but I need to watch it again to make a better comparison. I remember Wild Strawberries being one of my favorite films pretty early on in the film.

Lord High Filmquisitor
I found The Seventh Seal impossibly dull, although I think that I might prefer it on the rewatch.

My brother got the movie from Netflix and fell asleep when we watched it. He tried it again the next day, thinking that he was just tired that late, and fell asleep again. He didn't try it a third time.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I love Wild Strawberries. It's my favorite Bergman film by a pretty wide margin. I just bought the Criterion edition of it a few weeks back, although I have yet to actually get yon girlfriend to watch it. I should correct that oversight.
It's one of mine, for sure. It's an easier watch than a lot of Bergman so I don't have to be in a certain mood to watch it or not in a certain mood, whatever the case may be.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Just watched it again - still my favorite Bergman, full of beautiful imagery, including my fave nightmare at the beginning and the shot of his parents at the end.

The Seventh Seal is my favorite Bergman film, but Wild Strawberries is top five. I haven't seen a film from him that I haven't adored to the moon and back.

Reminds me of Fellini's "La Strada" when "The Fool" is hurt, looks at his clock and says his watch isn't working, similar to the video Mark showed earlier, when the clock is unreadable...