Rate That Movie: American History X

Tools    

I'm curious to see your rating about my favorite movie. I just simply want to know your opinion about it (you're already know mine).

Hope you'll all participate.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
We're taking down the Zog machine jew by jew by jew, The white man marches on!...that scene always made me laugh for some reason.

This is one of my favorite movies, probably the only other movie besides T2 that Furlong was good in and the movie that made Ed Norton one of my favorite actors.

The movie 'Analyze and Interprets' racism in America in a meaningful way, all around great flick.

4/5

We've gone on holiday by mistake
8.1/10 (just so I'm not copying Thursday.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Maybe a little harsh but 6/10 tops. At times it had the taste of a TV movie, obvious and predictable.

Maybe a little harsh but 6/10 tops. At times it had the taste of a TV movie, obvious and predictable.
not agree but respect your opinion

I WANT MORE RATING

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
but it's been awhile...
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.