Jurassic Park 4

Tools    

I'm not sure if this has been discussed on this board before, but does anybody know if Jurassic Park 4 will ever be made? I've heard rumors for a while now that a 4th film will be made. The first one is by far the best, but I actually enjoyed the other 2 as well, but I heard that Speilberg was dissappointed in JP 3 and wanted to pretend that it never existed and end the series with JP 4. Has anybody heard anything?

My life isn't written very well.
God I hope not. I liked the spectacle of all three, but this franchise should go extinct while it still has some dignity.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
I truly loved the first one. I loved everything about it. Then oh, no! Another island full of dinosaurs! wow.....Then...Oh No! Shock, plus extended commentry Horror! Back to the island! ooooh. I can't wait for the next shock......back to the island!!

Saying that, if Sam Neil did appear in the second film as well as the last I probably wouldn't have any problems.

i have but 3 words to waste on Jurassic Park 4
oh god no

I like all 3 JP movies, there all entertaining,action packed and fun to watch which is what these movies are really about.
In regards to a 4th movie, I think it would be cool if they brought back Sam neil and Jeff goldblum (spelling?) and expand on the idea of Dinosaurs on the Mainland which was briefly shown near the end of The Lost World.

If they wanted to spice things up and reach a new audience they could make it ultra violent with a higher body count, dark,edgy, scary with mutated dinosaurs and a goverment conspiracy to use the dinosaurs as killing machines.
They could also add in a new species even more vicious than any dinosaurs ever seen....................or they just could replace the dinosaurs with Pokemons, NOW that would be scary!

BUT, I dont think thats gonna happen....................anytime soon at least.

i think the jurassic park series should be left at a trilogy....that way it'll maintain the namesake which it has kept since the first came out
the third wasn't all that good as part of the series...but as a movie it was good
if they made a fourth then who knows how bad it could get...possibly ruin the jurasic park name

Yes, 3 is a good number. Let's leave it at that.

nuf said