Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

Tools    

Release Date: December 25, 2015
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Christopher McQuarrie
Producers: J.J. Abrams, David Ellison, Tom Cruise
Screenwriter: Will Staples, Drew Pearce
Starring: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Alec Baldwin, Ving Rhames

Plot is unknown at the moment for Ethan Hunt's next exciting adventure.

MI series is my all time favorite.

Had to look that name up, happy to see that Rebecca Ferguson turned out to be an actual actress and not the X-Factor singer of the same name... got worried there.

I'll see this and looking forwards to it. Three is my favourite out of the series and enjoyed Ghost Protocol.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Not really interested. The last film was probably the best.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I love all of the Mission Impossible films, so I'm highly anticipating this one.

It's great to see the 5th chapter coming up (1 year ahead). It maybe last, but not least.

Master of My Domain
These have remained surprisingly good as they've gone on--I think I only disliked the second. So I'm in.
Yep, John Woo with Mission Impossible was water mixed with oil. They simply didnt mix together in harmony.

On topic, I'm excited for MI5, all I'm hoping for is something like the last one.

i live in the street in morocco where they acts a scene

I loved all the Mission Impossible films... except for maybe the third one. But I'm definitely looking forward to the fifth.

UPDATE!!

Title: Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
Release Date: July 31, 2015
Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Christopher McQuarrie
Written by: Will Staples, Drew Pearce
Starring: Jeremy Renner, Alec Baldwin, Simon Pegg, Tom Cruise, Ving Rhames, Simon McBurney, Rebecca Ferguson

The fact that Tom Cruise has passed 50 and still wants to do his own stunts - including hanging onto the outside of a god damn airplane - is already enough for me to go see it!

Anyways, cool little teaser too. Gonna get ready on day one for this!

First cast photo with Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg, Jeremy Renner and Ving Rhames.
Wow, exited for it. Hope it will be more better than the last one

I seen the preview for the new MI film.. but I thought it had another name...

Only good thing about this film... Jeremy Renner... gesh really you are bringing Tom Cruise back?? keep him away!!