Friday the 13th 3-D

Tools    

It has been confirmed by Paramount that the new Friday the 13th reboot will, in fact, be in 3D. This will mark the first time since 1982's Friday the 13th Part III that we'll get to see Jason Voorhees in this perspective.The film will be directed by David Bruckner.

Friday the 13th 3-D is planned to hit theater screens November 13, 2015.

Pass on this one, if they are still doing the stupid found footage direction...
I heard it wasn't going to be a found footage movie.
I remember hearing about this. Glad they're not going that route, but has a found footage slasher movie been done yet? Sounds like an interesting concept.

I remember hearing about this. Glad they're not going that route, but has a found footage slasher movie been done yet? Sounds like an interesting concept.
According to UHM, one of the producers reportedly revealed that since the film is in 3D they will most likely drop the found footage angle that was recently rumored since late last year.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im ALWAYS up for a Friday 13th movie, but 3D I was actually hoping for a found footage Friday 13th tbh, thought it would be awesome considering most found footage films I have enjoyed and they all seem to be about ghosts etc. Apart from the glorious VHS and VHS2, they have different types of found footage films and I think they are brilliant so was hoping this was going down the same route.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
What's strange is - I have seen the first ten Friday the 13th movies, and I hated every single one of them. I liked Freddy vs. Jason and I thought that the remake was passable.

Eventually, you'd think I'd start to learn that this franchise needs to die.

Unfortunately, I will happily pay eight bucks to watch another.

Looking forward to it.

Apart from the glorious VHS and VHS2.....
VHS was pretty good. VHS 2 was basically crap, It did nothing to me and wasn't even scary. The only good parts were the scenes other than those on the video tapes.

one of the producers reportedly revealed that since the film is in 3D they will most likely drop the found footage angle

Good, sick of found footage style films. I don't want to sit there watching a Friday the 13th film feeling ill.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
VHS was pretty good. VHS 2 was basically crap, It did nothing to me and wasn't even scary. The only good parts were the scenes other than those on the video tapes.
I agree the second VHS isnt as great as the first VHS but I still enjoyed it. I love the whole idea of the films and im chuffed there is a third coming

WARNING: "VHS Spoiler" spoilers below
I dont know if you have seen it Jrs...
I watched VHS again recently and went through the dvd extra scenes and alternate ending and the alternate ending was horrendous and im glad they kept it out. Basically you know the ending, the boys who are going to Halloween party escape with the girl who they were trying to exorcise and as they are in the car the girl disappears and appears outside. They then have a train crash through the car... well in the alternate ending the boys get out of the car and just casually walk away laughing and joking! As if nothing happens! If that was left in the film I would of been fuming, it completely ruins the feel of the horror at the end.