Who Irritates you?what do you hate most?

Tools    

I'm The Architect Of My Own Destruction
New topic that NO ONE made ever on any forum!

We gonna talk about... the things or persons you hate and irritate you.now i didnt make this thread cause im jealous of somebody ..its nothing like that. here's the true purpose.this thread will let you to to say and share what u've been keeping for a long time.its like a group therapy some people keep their thoughts in their hearts for a long time and cant say it. hope this thread will help to feel some-kind of relieved emotion after replying and removing limits for yourself.writing that you hate someone or something doesnt make you bad person.u just share your idea and as i said feel relieved.i hope you understand me

let me start off.i hate kind of people who, when being laughed at,says something embarrassing about you so become the one to make fun of.also i get very irritated by arrogant people who think that they stand above all.

what do you think guys?please share your idea with us.dont be ashamed of anything.im sorry if someone didnt get the main goal of this post and i recommend him/her to read it again

you ever get those irritating people who no matter what you've done, where you've been or what you've seen, they've already done it when you know it can't possibly be true but you're too polite to say so

Politicians.
Hypocrisy
Holier than thou attitude.
When I ask someone something and they don't reply or ignore me despite showing that they've heard me.
Animal cruelty.
Plus few more things.

Must be doin sumthin right
I work with a few people who complain endlessly about every little problem we have and also talk so much **** behind peoples' backs. Like every time we have to do a bit more work or some small procedure changes slightly they spend more time whining, it's crazy. It's so wearing having these constant fonts of negativity there. And no the irony of complaining about people complaining too much doesn't escape me.

Unreliable, irresponsible people. And also coworkers who don't help out.

We just hired two new people at my office. Both of them came in for a few hours last Friday for some training. Both of them were given the new schedule at that time, which was set to start on Monday.

The new schedule had me working only from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Monday. But when I arrived at work on Monday morning, I was informed that one of the new girls had called the manager on Sunday and told her that should couldn't start yet because her two weeks at her old job weren't over yet and that they needed one of the morning staff to stay all day.

Of course, the other employee who was scheduled to be off at 12:00 flatly refused to stay so I got stuck with it and had to cancel my plans for the day. So what should have been a four hour shift turned into 10.5 hours and I didn't get out of there until 7:30.

I tend not to be particularly fond of new-hires anyway, but this idiot's already on my **** list and I haven't even worked with her yet.

Those people that if you moan too they just make everything about themselves and make out they have had a tougher time.

For example:
Me: Today at work I accidentally spilt water on these important files and now I could lose my job.
Them: Yeah, well I also spilt water on important documents and then got shot in the head.

Eff off

Some of my friends irritates me when they saw me in a movie theater and asks what are you doing here?

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide
Sound like he's inhaling the food. I wouldn't tell him about though, would you?
I wouldn't say anything remotely rude to Kevin Nash.

He'd squash me.

I swear this thread is so beneath me. It's not worth my time. I mean, if you could only imagine how hectic my life is, doing everything well before most people even think of it. I seem to be the first at everything. I've been everywhere. I've seen everything. Then there's all the problems I have with people. I can't even get a break from any of them. They all want to be around me. Well, except for those that are jealous. Then there's all the problems I have in my life. I can't solve one of my horrible situations, before five more pile up on me. Then there's all those people that want to be me. I mean, go observe someone else. I'm busy dusting off my many pedestals.

Oh, whatever! What was your question again?

People who can't choose a damn car color, so they have to pull me into the mess.

Kidding, babe!
I know! It's such a responsibility giving him all this advice

I get really irritated when people in their early 20's who watch Naruto say they are growing out of Anime, but won't watch Akira.