Dead Poets Society

→ in
Tools    

test

I'm not sure whether I like it or not. Considering Robin Williams' character graduated from the same school, wouldn't he know that the stuff he was doing was not going to be tolerated by the administration? I mean, there are ways to still teach his philosophy about life without ripping pages out of your textbook.

I love this movie although I normally can't get into sentimental films. I know it's a bit stupid and naive but for whatever reason, I enjoy it a lot and it's really an inspirational drama for me.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I was in my twenties when i first saw this in the theaters and was very much living the basis of the movie's lesson "To suck the marrow out of life," and already a huge fan of williams and this one took me by the heart and brought out laughter and tears and i loved it for it

This movie literally changed my life. At the age of 15 I saw it and was completely moved and it made me realise how cinema can be powerfull and touch you. 2 years and a lot of movie later I see how it's a little over sentimental and how some character don't have enough nuance, but I am still very gratefull and the message of carpe diem is still among my favorite