Harold Ramis died

Tools    

I wasn't as hooked on him, as many. **** I haven't even seen Groundhog Day, but this is sad news indeed. I think I will re watch Ghostbusters tonight as a tribute, RIP

A Chicago legend. One of the greatest to come out The Second City Improv scene. R.I.P.

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
I wasn't as hooked on him, as many. **** I haven't even seen Groundhog Day, but this is sad news indeed. I think I will re watch Ghostbusters tonight as a tribute, RIP
Or...we can hang out and watch Groundhog Day. Seriously, you need to see it!

I'm deeply saddened by this, Multiplicity and Groundhog Day and Caddyshack are all fun movies. Though, and maybe I sound like an @$$hole for saying this but, hopefully that Ghostbusters 3 rumor will go away now.

This is terribly sad. He was only 69, but had been suffering serious health problems for the last few years.

RIP

Oh my god.

I predicted his death somewhere, I swear to God. Maybe here. I didn't predict it for this year, but either for 2012 or 2013, I swear I made out a list of like 5 famous people I thought would die during the year, and he was one of them.

He's gone to that Twinkie in the sky. And that's a big Twinkie.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	harold twinkee.jpg
Views:	913
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	13099  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Actors are leaving this planet faster than the dolphins. Perhaps they know something we don't. I'll miss ya Harry. Be sure to cross those streams where ever you go.

I'm just devastated to hear this...his direction of CADDYSHACK and his performance in GHOSTBUSTERS will make him a cinematic icon in heart forever...RIP. And I don't why, but I always forget that Ramis directed one of my favorite comedies, GROUNDHOG DAY, the film that just might be Ramis' masterpiece.

I used to know someone with a big crush on Harold Ramis. Today is not her day.

Everyone's gotta die sometime.

He looked unhealthy to me. He was big and gray and, I dunno, looked like he would drop from a heart attack or something to me. Sometimes I just look at a person and size up their health and think, "This person won't last long." Especially if they're big. I had a feeling my old orchestra teacher from middle school had died (she was a big lady in her 40's when I had her) so I went Googling and presto -- her obituary. Died at 61 years old. I'm not saying it's supernatural, just intuition.