The LEGO Movie

Tools    

Has anyone been lucky enough to see The Lego Movie yet?

Unfortunately not, but apparently it is surprisingly very very good. Doubt I will see until it is on DVD though.

Twitter: @MandFReviews

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I hope that I am actually going to go see the movie this weekend, looks entertaining enough, and I haven't seen a movie at all this year.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Critics are going ape **** over it.
That they are. Evidently, they are already scripting a sequel because of how much of a hit they are expecting it to be.

Saw it. Very similar to Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (obviously, same directors). I was entertained up until the ending which I thought was cheesy.
-

Sent my son and will have to go with him for a second screening as the review was filled with many jumps, giggles and excitement....

I've heard amazing things about it! Can't wait to see it on Friday - first year alone on valantines day in ages...I can think of worse ways to spend it! ha

It does look rather good actually. I've laughed quite a bit through the trailers and clips. I'm actually excited to see a film based around Lego...

And I adore the Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs films.

Nope, too bad for you, Earl. The LEGO Movie is a fu*kin' blast and a half.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Oh, plenty, for sure. With Will Arnett voicing him, how could they not? And when The Millenium Falcon shows up...forget about it! I really don't want to say much about it in detail, because it is just so ridiculously fun and clever and packed full of stuff, and I will definitely see it again, in the theater.

How every person here has not already seen this movie, I don't know? I hadn't even bothered to look at this thread, figuring it was just full of everybody screaming praise. And nobody has even seen it?!?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	LEGO.jpg
Views:	895
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	12963  

How every person here has not already seen this movie, I don't know? I hadn't even bothered to look at this thread, figuring it was just full of everybody screaming praise. And nobody has even seen it?!?
It doesn't come out in the UK until Friday.

I wouldn't stay away from this, but I won't be paying to see it. The LEGO tv shows are watchable, but I wouldn't want to watch three back to back and I've never sat to watch one on purpose. However, I think this is going to appeal to a lot of people and it may well surprise a few who didn't think they'd like it.