I, Frankenstein

Tools    

It's been released in Bombay since last friday . Today I have time in the evening to see a movie , but is this movie any good ??

It's 5 pm already in India , so I have a few hours in which to see this movie .

If anybody has seen this movie , please answer within couple of hours or time will run out

I've not seen it and I can't think of a reason why I would. It sounds dreadful and, from what I've heard, it is. However, if you know about it and are still interested, maybe you'll find something in it.

Meh, looks like a decent action-fantasy to me. If you like that sort of thing, I say ignore the grumps and check it out.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Yeah, the look of the film I got from the trailers, reminded me of Van Helsing...

... and it's from the mind of the same guy who wrote the Underworld films.
It even has the same producers as Underworld and a returning cast member in Bill Nighy.

Might turn out to be good but won't be my sort of thing. Couldn't stand Van Helsing or any of the Underworld films.

I like the Underworlds much the same as I like the Resident Evils; strong female leads kicking ass, cheesy CGI monsters, amusing mix of angsty characters and tongue-in-cheek melodrama...

I think that was probably for the best. Did you like it?
Okay movie---not great but watchable....

It wasn't publicized well in India , no ads in the newspapers....

Only checking on the internet as to what movies are being screened at my nearest multiplex did I find out that it has been released in India .

On the other hand '' I , Frankenstein '' has been publicized well .

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I haven't watched the movie, but critics have been ripping it to shreds. I expected as much, the trailer looks horrendous and aside from his role in the Dark Knight, I've never been much of a fan when it comes to the protagonist. As for box-office results, the movie isn't even halfway near reaching its budget, and probably won't even get close before its conclusion. A huge box-office flop.

It looks rubbish so I'm waiting to rent the blu-ray instead of seeing it at the cinema.
you mean you still gonna watch it even though it's rubbish

I give most films a chance but when it's more than likely to be rubbish I'd rather wait for the rental than spend £12+ seeing it at the cinema...