Indiana Jones 5

Tools    

Indiana Jones and its four films until now, are one of the most important movies in the cinema's history. Maybe, it can be the best aventure movies.

There is one thing that is clear: Indiana Jones is Harrison Ford. There are more important roles that need not to be performed the same star. For example: James Bond, who has been played by some actors without damaging the character; Jack Ryan (among them, Harrison Ford); Spiderman; Batman, etc.

But, Does anybody think about Indiana Jones played by anyother actor?, or John Mc Lane in "Die Hard" by other different than Bruce Willis?, or Jake Sparrow?... Indiana Jones is Harrison Ford, and only he can play this rol. I don't say that more films about Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford are not possible, maybe with his son, continuing his father's adventures.

By the moment, I'm waiting for the 5. The 1 and 3 were the best; but the 4, I think is not so bad as people say. Probably is because people expect too much about it. I think it is similar to Episode I, II and III of Star Wars. Movies are not too bad, but people expect too much.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nuclear fridge FTW!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.